Enter an MLS number to go directly to that listing:    ex. 12345

Choosing an Agent

Once you have made the decision to purchase or sell a home, the next step is to find a State Wide Realty agent who will best represent you and your housing needs.

There are three types of Agents: the Buyer's Agent, the Seller's Agent, and the Dual Agent.

These are the three typical Agent/Client relationships that may occur. The terms of these relationships may vary from state to state, so please verify the terms of these Agency Agreements in your local area before signing any agreements.


The Buyer's Agent

This agent solely represents the Buyer. Many prospective home buyers do not feel it is necessary to contract the services of a real estate agent. They feel that the listing agent will represent them fairly during the buying process.

The Seller's Agent

This agent solely represents the seller. If there is an agent involved in a sales transaction, by default, that agent will represent the home seller unless there is a signed Buyer's Agency Agreement with the buyer.


The Dual Agent

A Dual Agency Agreement occurs when two agents who work for the same Broker each represent a buyer or a seller in the sales transaction. This agreement must be disclosed to both the seller and the buyer, and any privileged information cannot be disclosed to the interested party without the permission of the other party.


What to Look for in an Agent

Make sure that you are working with a State Wide Realty licensed agent. They are knowledgeable about the areas they serve as they have lived and worked here for most of their lives. Each of our agents provide you their experience and professionalism that you DESERVE!

By following these guidelines, your home buying or selling experience should be a pleasant one!