DIY Christmas Décor: Getting Your Home Holiday Ready for Less
Here are some ways to decorate your home without breaking the bank.
1. Flameless candles and votives make your space feel warm and inviting and can be bought at a reasonable price. You can wrap beads around the bigger candles to give them a festive look.
2. Fill Glass Jars with colorful candies: They not only look great but will offer a treat for folks that stop by.
3. Hang a strand of garland and use red and green clothes pins to hang your Christmas Cards. This will be a great reminder of your family and friends and also something for guests to look at.
4. Ornaments: You can hang them from light fixtures, put them in a bowl or just set them around the house. These pops of Christmas cheer are great for adding bang with very little buck.
5. Pine cones and branches: add a ribbon or wrap some lights around them to make them festive and your done.
These are just a few things that you can do and not be outdone on your budget.
Looking for a new place to call home for the holidays? Call State Wide Realty Co
at 434-392-6163 and let our 375+ years of experience work for you.
311 East Third St
Farmville, VA 23901